top priority is the health and safety of our senior community. We continue to
follow best practices as recommended by national public health and local government
- Shift from center to home-based PACE services to keep our seniors sheltering-in-place.
- Use telehealth and other virtual offerings as possible to keep our seniors healthy and engaged.
- Require a phone screen with seniors to assess symptoms before coming on-site to our medical clinic.
- Implement rapid testing for COVID-19 for PACE participants and high-risk employees.
- Apply the most stringent guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the California and County Departments of Public Health.
- Provide “take-out” lunches and meal delivery at On Lok 30th Street Senior Center, and pilot Always Active classes as a virtual program.
For the most up-to-date list of actions, please see our Detailed Response page.
We activated our Emergency Management Team to make
swift and informed decisions to protect our seniors and staff. We will continue
to respond to the latest developments and recommendations from public health
Please learn more at our COVID-19 Resources page.