Your unique qualities will enrich and help promote innovative solutions. Be part of a team of individuals with diverse backgrounds to guarantee that our participants receive compassion, understanding, and the highest quality of care.
Chief Human Resources Officer
Submit your resume in one of the following ways:
Click Here to see job postings and submit your resume
Attn: Recruiting Department
On Lok is an equal opportunity employer.
To promote/contribute to the well being of our team members we offer the following benefits:
- Medical Coverage
- On Lok offers eligible team members the option of choosing from a variety of comprehensive medical plans.
- Dental Coverage
- On Lok offers eligible team members a dental plan that provides preventative, major restorative, and orthodontic coverage – as well as freedom of choice in dental providers.
- Vision Coverage
- On Lok also offers eligible team members a vision plan that provides affordable eye care benefits including: exams, prescription glasses and contact lenses.
- Retirement Savings Plan
- On Lok makes it possible to save for retirement through the 403(b) plan. Team members can enroll in the 403(b) plan at the start of their employment. On Lok also offers a matching contribution.
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts are available for eligible team members to save money on medical and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- Commuter Account
- On Lok offers a pre-tax spending account for commuting expenses. Team members can contribute on a monthly basis toward public transportation and parking costs.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- EAP provides confidential assistance to help team members and their families find solutions for their everyday challenges at work and home as well as more serious issues involving emotional and physical well-being. The EAP is available at no additional cost to all On Lok full-time and regular part-time team members.
- Basic Life Insurance
- On Lok pays for basic life insurance for eligible team members. Team members may also purchase additional coverage for themselves and eligible dependents.
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Eligible team members are covered by On Lok’s long-term disability program. This plan provides income protection for those unable to work due to a long-term illness or injury.
- Additional discounts are available to our team members on a variety of products and services including electronics, cell phones, zoos, theme parks, movies, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays (10 per year)
- Vacation (two weeks to five weeks annually)
- Sabbatical (every 10 years)
- Sick Leave
Join a team of passionate innovators who are committed to improving the future of our seniors by providing a quality of life that will allow them to age gracefully in their communities.